A massive announcement at Gamescon 2015 today in Germany, Blizzard has announced their next phase for their MMORPG World Of Warcraft.
The new expansion, World Of Warcraft: Legion boosts maximum character levels to 110, we’re also going to see a return of the Burning Legion along with a new class… Demon Hunter.
World of Warcraft: Legion Features List
- New Hero Class: Demon Hunter—Unleash the demon within as an all-new melee hero class gifted with preternatural mobility—and the ability to metamorphose into hellish new forms.
- New Feature: Artifact Weapons—Smite the Legion with legendary weapons of lore. Earn Artifact power to unlock abilities and traits, and customize your weapon to suit your needs.
- New Continent: The Broken Isles—Discover the fate of a lost night elf civilization, confront twisted fragments of the Emerald Nightmare, and hunt agents of the Legion in all-new zones.
- New Feature: Order Hall—Whether you’re paladin or warlock, unite fellow NPC members of your class’s order to carry out missions at your command.
- New PvP Honor System—Fight for fame, glory, and a range of new PvP-specific powers as you face the opposing faction in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
- Boost to Level 100—Come fully prepared to battle the Legion with a level-100 character boost, and fight alongside your friends in this epic new chapter ofWorld of Warcraft.
World of Warcraft saw a huge up tick in subscriptions after their latest expansion. As with each new expansion many players go back to see if the new content will recapture that old WoW feeling. Will the introduction of a Demon Hunter as a playable class draw you back in?