NEW JUST DANCE 2016 FEATURE AND TRACKS UNVEILED AT GAMESCOM
Today, at Gamescom, Ubisoft announced nine new tracks for Just Dance 2016 and revealed a new lip-syncing-focused mode called “Showtime,” which will be available for new-gen consoles. Just Dance 2016 October 22 in Australia and New Zealand on all motion-control gaming platforms.
The new Showtime mode will allow players to unleash their inner star by creating unique music videos of themselves performing. Players lip-sync and perform along to hit songs in the game and the video footage is then turned into a fun shareable music video. The music videos pull in both creative visual elements and pop cultural references— each song will have a distinctive and visually original atmosphere.
Showtime will be available on Nintendo’s Wii U system, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. A Kinect for Xbox One, PlayStation Camera or WiiU Gamepad is required to play this mode.
Just Dance 2016 Track List
Just Dance 2016 will feature 40+ tracks from artists like Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars, Jason Derulo, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman and Lady Gaga. The new tracks revealed at Gamescom include:
- “Fancy” by Iggy Azalea Ft. Charli XCX
- “Fun” by Pitbull Ft. Chris Brown
- “Lights” by Ellie Goulding
- “I’m An Albatraoz” by AronChupa
- “Circus” by Britney Spears
- “Balkan Blast Remix” from Angry Birds
- “Stuck On A Feeling” by Prince Royce
- “Boys (Summertime Love)” by The Lemon Cubes
- “Rabiosa” by Shakira Ft. El Cata