Diablo III Guide: The Infernal Machineby Steven Bogos
Hey guys! My name is Steve and I’m new here. I’m excited to be working for the Non-Fiction Gaming team, and am hoping to publish at least 1 (or possibly 2) articles per week, ranging all the way from news to opinions. This past week, Diablo III has been the centre of my gaming world, due mostly in part to a new feature added in the latest 1.0.5 patch: the Infernal Machine. I’ve made a video guide that tells you everything you need to know about it, so please watch it and enjoy!
- Key of Destruction – Act I keywarden in the Fields of Misery
- Key of Hate – Act II keywarden in the Dahlgur Oasis
- Key of Terror – Act III keywarden in the Stonefort
- Blacksmithing plans – Act IV keywarden in the Silver Spire Level 1
- The keywardens can spawn ANYWHERE in the zones mentioned.
- Keys are consumed each time you craft a machine, plans are not.
- Keys open 3 portals:
- Left Portal – Realm of Discord – Leroic and Maghda – drops organ: Withering Spine
- Middle Portal – Realm of Chaos – Ghom and Raknoth – drops organ: Demonic Fang
- Right Portal – Realm of Turmoil – Kule and Seigebreaker – drops organ: Vengeful Eye
- Organs and keys will ONLY drop if you have 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor
- Monster Power increases the drop chance of keys and organs by 10% per level.
- If you die in any of the realms, the portal stays open until you leave the game.
I plan to post new articles every Wednesday, with a possibility of every Saturday as well. Please be sure to check out my Twitter, subscribe to my Youtube channel and have a look at my blog, as well as check back here at Non-Fiction Gaming every week for more content! Please leave any suggestions or critiques in the comments section.