You are the sword, and the wings. Come back from the afterlife and wield some steel in Armed with Wings: Rearmed. Join Catherine, Charles and Dan as they play their way through this brand new Aussie indie game from Sun Studios.
- Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Join the Game Club Facebook Group
- Game Club on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Non-Fiction Gaming for this episode by becoming a Non-Fiction Gaming Patron at Patreon.com/nfglive. It will help ensure Game Club continues far into the future!
In this Episode – Armed With Wings: Rearmed
Intro – 0:00
Nerd Week – 0:40
Gaming News – 14:29
Armed With Wings: Rearmed Discussion – 41:56
Game Recommendations – 1:09:25
Quiz – 1:12:36
Next Week on Game Club – 1:17:31
Armed With Wings: Rearmed is Available From:
- Steam – $7.99 USD
- Wonder Woman
- Board Game Design
- 40k Midnight Release
- Playing Hero Quest (1989)
- Beta Bar Disney Night
- E3 and Bethesda dropped the ball. Ubisoft more of the same.
- E3, Excited for Sea of Theives from Rare
- E3 – ‘The Last Night’ looks amazing, probably wont play it after finding out the developer’s previous tweets.
About Armed With Wings: Rearmed
Armed with Wings: Rearmed is a 2D platforming game from Sun Studios. You’re a Samurai knight on a mission of revenge from the afterlife. Fight soldiers and monsters with combos and flair, unlocking new weapons and levels.
Genre: Action, Indie
Release Date: 1 Jun, 2017
Armed With Wings: Rearmed Discussion:
- Mark of the Ninja
- Rogue: Legacy
- Samurai Jack
- Ninja Gaiden
Reach out to Game Club on Twitter:
- Tweet to us using #GameClubCast
- Follow Daniel – @nfgDan
- Encourage Charles to Tweet – @CharlesBryers
- Read Catherine’s scripts – @CSMcMullen
Next Time on Game Club: Sunless Sea
LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIE. Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Failbetter Games
Publisher: Failbetter Games
Release Date: 6 Feb, 2015
We’d appreciate your thoughts on it in the comments below or in our new Facebook Group.