He’ll huff, and he’ll puff, and he’ll blow your house down. It’s the Big Bad Wolf and he’s angry. Can you find the killer before any more Fables get murdered? This episode of Game Club isn’t for kids… unless you’re looking to give them nightmares.
- Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Join the Game Club Facebook Group
- Game Club on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Non-Fiction Gaming for this episode by becoming a Non-Fiction Gaming Patron at Patreon.com/nfglive. It will help ensure Game Club continues far into the future!
In this Episode – Telltale’s ‘The Wolf Among Us’
Telltale’s ‘The Wolf Among Us’ has us in the dark and gritty world of fairy tales. This isn’t your Disney ‘Happily Ever After’ this world is full of pain and sorrow.
There’s also a bunch of swearing in this episode and within the game itself, so if you’ve got a soft stomach for interesting words… listener beware.
Intro – 0:00
Nerd Week – 0:46
Gaming News – 14:11
The Wolf Among Us Discussion – 27:45
Fables Quiz – 1:11:34
Game Recommendations – 1:17:34
Next Week on Game Club – 1:21:46
The Wolf Among Us is Available From:
- Steam – $24.99 USD
- Google Play Store –
- Amazon – $9.50 USD
- iTunes Apple Store – The Wolf Among Us – Telltale Inc
- IMAX Flagship VR in LA.
- 40k 8th edition (FB War), Destiny Store Championship
- Played board games with Charles and Emily. We have a Game Club Podcast rival… called The Game Club Podcast
- D&D Beyond announces phase 2.
- Stream of Annihilation opens up the new region of ‘Chult’ full of dinosaurs and adventure.
- Witcher as a Netflix Show
- Technically based on the BOOKS not the game, but who cares.
- “I’m thrilled that Netflix will be doing an adaptation of my stories,” he explained in a press release , “staying true to the source material and the themes that I have spent over thirty years writing.” = SHADE
About The Wolf Among Us
The Wolf Among Us is an episodic interactive fantasy mystery graphic adventure video game based on Bill Willingham’s Fables comic book series. It is developed by Telltale Games.
Initial release date: 11 October 2013
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Windows, iOS
Nominations: The Game Award for Best Performance, more
Genres: Adventure game, Interactive movie
The Wolf Among Us Discussion:
This week in Game Club we play the role of Bigby Wolf, Sheriff of Fabletown.
What we love about the 1980s painted by Tellatale Games.
How The Wolf Among Us could see some improvements.
- Discworld Noir
- Any other Telltale Game
- Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1987) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed-Up_Mother_Goose
- Read the Fables comic series.
- Witcher 3
Reach out to Game Club on Twitter:
- Tweet to us using #GameClubCast
- Follow Daniel – @nfgDan
- Encourage Charles to Tweet – @CharlesBryers
- Read Catherine’s scripts – @CSMcMullen
Next Time on Game Club: Armed with Wings: Rearmed
You are the sword; cut down your foes with steel and thunder. You are the wings; explore the skies and uncover unreachable mysteries. Embark on a journey through a vicious world ruled by darkness and imperial tyranny – the lands of Blackmist.
Title: Armed with Wings: Rearmed
Genre: Action, Indie
Release Date: 1 Jun, 2017
Thanks for voting in our Telltale Games poll. For the next episode we’re going to be playing Armed with Wings: Rearmed we’d appreciate your thoughts on it in the comments below or in our new Facebook Group.
You can still vote in our current Game Club poll to choose between: Papers Please, FTL, or Sunless Sea.