Goat Simulator was already crazy and messed up but now the developers have decided to add an MMO feature to it. Patch 1.2 which will arrive this Thursday will add the MMO elements to the game.
The Goat Simulator MMO will not just stay a crazy game with over the top physics. This is because the devs have taken time to implement health bars for NPCs, a world map, skill points, and so much more.
According to the Steam Page:
- Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
- Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn’t I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
- Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
- Prolly not tons of content tho, but don’t hate be cool
- Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
- Faction warfare between goats and sheep
- MMO simulation so good you’ll think it’s real
- There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie