Game Club 01 – Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Welcome to Game Club,the podcast where we play a game then sit down to discuss it (Like a book club).
This week: Catherine, Charles and Daniel open up first ever episode with Octodad: Dadliest Catch.
In this Episode – Octodad: Dadliest Catch
We take on the role of an Octodad… but first we discuss the news.
- Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Join the Game Club Facebook Group
- Game Club on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Non-Fiction Gaming for this episode by becoming a Non-Fiction Gaming Patron at Patreon.com/nfglive. It will help ensure Game Club continues far into the future!
- D&D Beyond – http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/dndbeyond
- Leisure Suit Larry launches a Casino http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/leisure-suit-larry-launches-a-new-online-casino-616097663.html
- Steampunk Dwarves http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/must-see-gws-new-steampunk-airship-dwarfs.html
- PS Now https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstationnow/
What in the Nerd have you been up to:
- Star Wars RPG
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Rising Sun Kickstarterr
Game Club Game Discussion:
- Should cephalopods use a keyboard or controller?
- Who’s that fine looking regular human gentleman in the nice suit?
- Why are there banana peels all over the chapel floor?
- What would an Octodad film look like?
- Is the game worth buying?
- And More…
Octodad Dadliest Catch is available on:
Reach out to Game Club on Twitter:
About Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Octodad: Dadliest Catch is an independent adventure video game developed and published by Young Horses. It is a sequel to the 2010 freeware game Octodad.
Initial release date: 30 January 2014
Genre: Adventure game
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Macintosh operating systems, tvOS
Modes: Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game
Next Time on Game Club
We’re jumping on the high-seas in Blackwake.
Blackwake is a multiplayer naval FPS focused on teamwork and cooperation. Fire the cannons, sink enemy ships or board them with firearms and steel. Play along with Game Club by playing Blackwake on Steam.