Goat Simulator – Game Club Podcast 05
We promise there are only one or two goat puns in this Goat Simulator episode because we didn’t want to ‘Get up your goat’…. OK that’s one of them.
This week we talk about Goat Simulator and cover such topics as D&D Therapy to naughty Skyrim mods in our nerd news segment. Enjoy!
Next episode we’ll chat about The Wolf Among Us.
- Direct Download (Right Click+Save As)
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Join the Game Club Facebook Group
- Game Club on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Non-Fiction Gaming for this episode by becoming a Non-Fiction Gaming Patron at Patreon.com/nfglive. It will help ensure Game Club continues far into the future!
In this Episode – Goat Simulator
This podcast has a swear word or two because we didn’t want to bleat them out… Ok, that’s the last one I promise.
Intro – 0:00
Nerd Week – 2:06
Gaming News – 21:16
Goat Simulator Discussion – 54:04
Keyword Countdown – 1:13:43
Next Week on Game Club – 1:18:33
Goat Simulator is available from:
- Alien: Covenant
- Star Wars Destiny, Machanicum
- American Gods, Legion,
- AFL team buys esport team http://www.theage.com.au/afl/adelaide-crows-buy-professional-australian-esports-team-legacy-esports-20170517-gw6wd7.html
- DnD used as therapy: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/ab3db202-341f-4dd4-a5e7-f455d924ce22
- Paid overwatch players – https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/05/i-paid-women-to-play-overwatch-with-me-and-it-was-fantastic/
About Goat Simulator
Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasise about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you’re a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff.
Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and you’ll earn even more points! Or you could just give Steam Workshop a spin and create your own goats, levels, missions, and more!
When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.
Initial release date: 1 April 2014
Engine: Unreal Engine
Genre: Action game
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Android, Xbox One, iOS, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, Linux
Developers: Coffee Stain Studios, Double Eleven
Publishers: Coffee Stain Studios, Double Eleven
Goat Simulator Game Discussion:
This week in Game Club we play Goat Simulator.
Reach out to Game Club on Twitter:
- Tweet to us using #GameClubCast
- Follow Daniel – @nfgDan
- Encourage Charles to Tweet – @CharlesBryers
- Read Catherine’s scripts – @CSMcMullen
Next Time on Game Club: The Wolf Among Us
The Wolf Among Us is an episodic interactive fantasy mystery graphic adventure video game based on Bill Willingham’s Fables comic book series. It is developed by Telltale Games.
Initial release date: 11 October 2013
Developer: Telltale Games
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Windows, iOS
Nominations: The Game Award for Best Performance, more
Genres: Adventure game, Interactive movie